- higher education;
- at least 2 years of work experience;
- basic knowledge of English.
Documents required for application:
- completed Application Form and accompanying documents;
- two Confidential Recommendation Letters;
- curriculum Vitae;
- medical Certificate
- state Higher Education Diploma;
- internal and external passport;
- 6 colored photos 3,5×4,5 cm.
Successful applicants are selected based on open competition upon evaluation of the application form, admission tests (general test and English language test) and an individual interview with
Receiving application materials
To receive MBA Application Form and MIM-Kyiv Information Brochures by e-mail you should:
- fill out an Application & Info Request Form at www.mim.kiev.ua
- send an e-mail request letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Olexandra Shargorods’ka). The letter should indicate your first and second name, education, field of current employment, current position, and the source you get the information about MIM-Kyiv from.
You may also receive the application materials in paper copy in person at: room 406, 10/12B, Shulyavska St., Kyiv.
Contact MIM-Kyiv Admissions Office
Feel free to contact MIM-Kyiv Admissions Office for any information regarding applications for admission and general information about us:
- 10/12B, Shulyavska St., Kyiv, Ukraine, 03055
Tel.: +380 44 585-02-60, 585-02-61;
- E-mail: email@example.com