Senior Executive MBA
In 2004 MIM-Kyiv was the first Ukrainian business school to offer Senior Executive MBA — MBA program for top executives.
The aim of the program is:
to deepen the understanding of the world business environment development trends, their influence on companies’ activity and to form approaches to identifying effective ways of achieving competitive advantages in business, that guarantee its strategic competitiveness.
The program is forowners and top managers of big and medium-sized companies, who make strategic management decisions and have more than 5 year management experience. The focus in this program is not on concrete management decision-making techniques, but on studying interrelationship of all management activity spheres, improving skills of development and implementation of company’s competitiveness strategy.
MIM-Kyiv MBA program’s advantages are:
- The programme consists of four core blocks:
- Analytical instruments for management decision-making.
- Organizational perfection.
- Strategic prospects.
- National and international business environment.
- Highly professional, creative, internationally recognized faculty. Over 15 years MIM-Kyiv has formed an international faculty team that is well-known both in their professional and business environment. MIM-Kyiv’s professors are experts, who have Ukrainian and internationally recognized scientific degrees — Ph. D., MBA, Doctors, Professors, Associate Professors and great experience in consulting and research activities.
- International component — study tour, that includes:
- visits to top national and transnational corporations and discussion of approaches to forming business development strategies in the modern environment with their top management;
- participation in seminars of famous professors from universities and business schools that are MIM-Kyiv’s partners.
- Partnership with world’s top business schools in using business computer simulations dealing with modeling of company strategy in competitive markets:
Senior Executive MBA core blocks:
- Analytical instruments for management decision-making
- Management Economics
- Financial Management
- Investment Management
- Marketing and Management
- Organizational perfection
- Project Management
- Organizational Development
- Personnel Management
- Management Psychology
- Auditing and Business Safety
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Strategic prospects
- International Strategic Management / Business Computer Simulation “MANAGEMENT GAME”
- Change Management
- Corporate Governance
- Modern Problems of Economic Development
- National and international business environment
- Legal Environment of Modern Business
- Tax System of Ukraine
- World Taxation Practice
- International Markets and Financial Institutions
- Management of Foreign Economic Activity (Legal Aspects)
- International Marketing
- International Accounting
MIM-Kyiv Senior Executive MBA program is accompanied by intensive English language learning aimed at mastering business terminology and being able to communicate in professional business environment.
At the second year of study the students go on a compulsory study tour to the country with high level of business competitiveness. Upon completion the studies they take final examination and defend a thesis.
|Admission conditions||Admission is based on the open competition according to the results of consideration of candidates’ application forms, individual interview and admission tests (general and the English language)|
|Program format||Modular — 17 three-day modules (Thursday, Friday, Saturday) during 26 months.|
|Tuition fees||498 600 hrn.+ 4 700 $, payment for airway tickets is not included|
|Requirement for the candidates|
Room 206, phone/fax: