- Financial Management
- Management and Leadership
- Business Processes Management
- Business (Odesa)
The pre-MBA Business curriculum resembles the MBA full course but shorter and has no international module. However, it enables the participants to master key business competencies in the shortest possible time.
The pre-MBA program is underpinned by the same philosophy as MBA program and excellently fits those who need basic managerial competencies.
IT CATERS TO:
- Heads of the large companies divisions
- CMB owners
- CMB leadership
- All those aiming at personal and career development
Hones operational management skills
Shapes strategic thinking and ability to understand and follow companies’ strategies
Enhances ability to assess how operational, marketing, and financial decisions affect companies’ performance
Facilitates development of the comprehensive approach to business
Enables managers to speak the same language with companies’ executives and owners
Economics Business and Economics
- Global and local business environment
- Microeconomic and macroeconomic factors
- Supply and demand
- Demand elasticity.
- Supply and costs
- Market equilibrium
- Pricing regulation
- GDP, money and goods
- Macroeconomic policy implications for business
Organization and HR development
- Management fundamentals
- Organizational life cycle
- Organizational culture
- Psychological classifications business
- Organizational structure and recruiting fundamentals
- Management and leadership
- Change management
- Team building
- HR assessment, development and motivation
- Accounting and reporting
- Financial accounting fundamentals
- Financial reporting
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Cash-flow statement
- Capital assets
- Controlling fundamentals
- Cost, volume and profit
- Relevant information analysis
- Strategic controlling
- Strategy and its constituents
- Objectives, mission and vision
- Forecasting, scenario planning and change management
- Competition and industry analysis
- Strategies concepts
- Marketing department and strategic marketing
- Marketing related cash-flow sources
- Marketing decision and profit
- Marketing analysis
- Target markets
- Sales growth potential
- Assortment management
- Strategic communications
- Strategy based projects selection
- Project planning
- Project resources
- Project teams
- Control over project implementation
- Project resource management
- Project risks management
- Legal framework of Ukraine
- Business regulatory framework
- Civil matters
- Proprietary right
Computer simulation Management Game
Computer simulation imitates running a multinational company in a competitive environment. The Management Game was developed by the Carnegie Mellon University in the US and is delivered in a local and international mode. Participants’ teams develop adaptive competitive growth strategies and are implementing them during 2 – 3 virtual years.
PhD (Doctor of science). Professor of Management & Economics Department, Presided over the Federation of Professional Accountants.
J.S.D. (France), Ph.D. (Law, Ukraine), Attorney-at-law, patent and trademark attorney of Ukraine reg. No 398.
PhD (Doctor of science), Professor of Management and Economics Department.
Ph.D. Head of Humanities Department. Licensed attorney. Chairman of the Arbitration Court of the Professional Association of Depositories and Registrars SRO, member of the Expert Consulting Council of the Deposit Guarantee Fund.
PhD, associate professor. Strategy, marketing and brand management consultant.
PhD, MA in psychology. Director of pre-МВА Management and Leadership program. Partner and Head of Consulting and Training department of the Pucelik Consulting Group.
PhD (Doctor of science), MBA. Professor of the Management and Economics Department.
MBA, Director, Director of Innovative Teaching Technologies Center, Instructor of Management and Economics Department
Ph. D., МВА. Associate Professor of Management and Economics Department.
- MODULAR FORMAT
Friday 17:30 – 21:30 and Saturday 09:00 – 17:00 twice a month
April 5, 2019
The MIM Business School certificate
Fees and payment schemes
The amount could be paid in installments.
- Resume (CV)
- Copy of the university diploma and university transcript
- Copy of the internal passport (1st, 2nd and 11th pages) for the Ukrainian nationals or permanent residence permit for non-nationals
- Copy of ID (individual tax number)
- 1 colored photo sized 30х40 mm