pre-MBA Financial Management
Mid-term program targets development of financial management competencesAPPLY
- Financial Management
- Management and Leadership
- Business Processes Management
The program covers main elements of financial management as the mean of securing financial health and efficient recourses management.
Helps to better competencies in solving strategic and operational financial issues, financial health assessment and forecasting and sourcing the best funding for achieving of businesses strategic goals.
IT CATERS TO:
- Business owners and executives
- Financial departments employees
- Heads of the non-financial departments
- All those aiming at improving financial knowledge and skills
Promotes understanding of the role of finance for running businesses
Enhances cross-functional interactions inside companies
Allows practicing different instruments by practical and interactive delivery methods (cases, mini groups work)
Assists in creating a toolbox necessary for design, implementation, and operation of the effective financial management system which supports companies’ strategies
External business environment:
- Commercial law
- Financial information sources
- Financial reporting
- Managerial accounting
- Financial effectiveness assessment
- Finance perspective analysis
- Growth potential assessment
Business as a manageable financial system
- Costs and cost of production
- Costs – revenue – profit analysis
- Responsibility centers management
- Budgeting processes and procedures
- Budgeting techniques
- Budget control
Assets and liabilities management:
- Cash flows
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Funding structure and capital cost
- Debt funding
- Financing facility
Investment portfolio management:
- Risks and benefits: diversification theory
- Capital markets and assets evaluation
- Investment management efficiency assessment
Management Game computer simulation
Computer simulation imitates running a multinational company in a competitive environment. The Management Game was developed by the Carnegie Mellon University in the US and is delivered in a local and international mode. Participants’ teams develop adaptive competitive growth strategies and are implementing them during 2 – 3 virtual years.
Ph.D. МВА Finance (USA), ESL & AS BA (USA). Professor of Business Administration Department.
PhD (Doctor of science). Professor of Management & Economics Department, Presided over the Federation of Professional Accountants.
Ph.D. Professor of Business Administration Department, Co-director of the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program.
Ph.D. Head of Humanities Department. Licensed attorney. Chairman of the Arbitration Court of the Professional Association of Depositories and Registrars SRO, member of the Expert Consulting Council of the Deposit Guarantee Fund.
FORMAT AND FEES
- MODULAR FORMAT
Friday 17:30 – 21:30, Saturday 9:00 – 17:00 twice a month
November 20, 2020
The MIM Business School certificate
Fees and payment schemes
The amount could be paid in installments.
- Resume (CV)
- Copy of the university diploma and university transcript
- Copy of the internal passport (1st, 2nd and 11th pages) for the Ukrainian nationals or permanent residence permit for non-nationals
- Copy of ID (individual tax number)
- 1 colored photo sized 30х40 mm
The MIM Business School
10/12 B, Shuliavska Street, Kyiv, Ukraine